Endodontists provide services aimed at the prevention and treatment of dental pain and discomfort.
These specialists are focused on issues concerning the roots of teeth, as well as diseases of the nerve and surrounding structures.
Often, endodontists seek to save a damaged tooth by clearing any disease or decay and preventing further damage. The most well-known of these treatments is the root canal.
- Root canal treatment
- Endodontic surgery
- Post endodontic bleaching procedures
- Acute treatment and aftercare for dental traumatic injuries
Meet Our Endodontists
- DDS, University of Iowa
- Certificate, Endodontics, University of Iowa
- MS, University of Iowa
- Jacob Freedland Distinguished Professor
- BDS, United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy’s and St. Thomas’ Hospitals, London, England
- MS, University College London Eastman Dental Institute, London, England
Lisiane Ferreira Susin
- DDS, Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul Porto Alegre, Brazil
- MS, Endodontics, UNC Adams School of Dentistry
- Certificate, AEGD, University of Rochester
- DMD, Universite de Montreal
- American Board of Endodontics Diplomate
- Olmstead Family Distinguished Professor