General dentists act as your primary care dental provider for most of your basic dental needs, such as routine check-ups, oral health screenings and cleanings.
They provide prompt treatment for dental trauma, such as broken, missing or loosened teeth, and can refer you to a specialist as needed.
General dentists can also perform cosmetic procedures, such as teeth whitening, or create mouth guards to protect your teeth during athletic activities.
- Hygiene services (teeth cleaning)
- Restorative care (fillings)
- Tooth-colored restorations and tooth whitening
- Fixed partial dentures (bridges)
- Athletic mouth guards
- Bite guards
Meet Our General Dentists
- DDS, Universidad Central de Venezuela in Caracas, Venezuela
- AEGD, Universidad Central de Venezuela in Caracas, Venezuela
- MS, Operative Dentistry, UNC Adams School of Dentistry
Allessandra M. Bennett Lowery
- DDS, UNC Adams School of Dentistry
Stephanie B. Swords
- DDS, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio
- PhD, Prosthodontics, Istanbul Univesrity, Institute of Health Sciences
- MS, Istanbul University
- DDS, Istanbul University
Meet Our Residents
- DDS, Indiana University School of Dentistry
- DMD, Oregon Health and Science University, School of Dentistry