Oral and maxillofacial pathologists study and research the causes, processes and effects of diseases that affect the mouth and jaw.
They are uniquely trained to utilize clinical, radiographic, microscopic, biochemical or other examinations, as well as biopsies, in consultation with dentists providing patient care.
- Diagnosis and treatment of oral disease
- Connects oral disease to systemic health
- Utilizes clinical, radiographic, microscopic, biochemical or other examinations
Meet Our Oral and Maxillofacial Pathologists
- MS, Oral Pathology, University of Minnesota
- DMD, Dentistry, Southern Illinois University
- MA Ed, Education, Washington University
- BA, Biology, Washington University
- DDS, Francisco Marroquin University
- BS, Dentistry, Francisco Marroquin University